The base for all model options
Serious fun, laid-back go-getter, specialist for multi-functionality.
You could almost say that these attributes do not go together. Yet the XCAT brings them together in a way that you would not expect from a boat of this class. The XCAT is a true "multi-sport-catamaran", that does not limit you to one discipline. The starting point for all model options is the XCAT Basic. From there you can add-on whatever you like, whenever you like - sailing, rowing/sculling, SUP, motor.
Discover the XCAT – the most versatile catamaran you have ever seen!
- Frame parts are made from anodized aluminum ensure durability and resistance against sea water
- The hull skin is HDPE – Weatherproof, impact resistant and dirt repellent plastic that is easy to clean
- Low hulls make a swim ladder unnecessary
- Only click- and plug connectors for a simple, quick setup without extra tools
- High quality Textilene® for the trampoline netting
- The hulls are filled with EPP particle foam, extremely resistant to impact, unsinkable and virtually indestructible
- Precise steering with Tiller-Fix while Stand Up Paddling
Components of the XCAT Basic
The XCAT Basic consists of just 5 parts that you can easily transport and store on any normal car. 2 hulls, 2 cross-bars and center section - consisting of the trampoline and side beams.
It all adds up to 55 kg. None of the individual parts weighs more than 17.5 kg.
5 parts that you can carry, transport, assemble and dismantle all on your own - without tools.
The XCAT Basic can be assembled in 3 min.