ROWonAIR AIRSKIFF 17'
The inflatable skiff for the performance-driven rower
The AIRSKIFF 17' is the performance-driven racing machine in our ROWonAIR® range. It glides through the water extremely efficiently thanks to its length in the water of 17 feet and its streamlined design. Rowing with the AIRSKIFF 17' is a very similar feeling to rowing a classic skiff. Despite its length, the AIRSKIFF 17' can be packed into a small volume so that it can easily be taken on an aeroplane, car, by foot and stashed away at home. Now there is nothing to stop you putting in some serious rowing training whenever you want at a location of your choosing.
- Efficient gliding thanks to streamlined cross-section
- Large, screw-type relief valve enables you to deflate quickly and easily
- High Pressure Air Pump with pressure gauge (bar/psi) for fast and comfortable inflation within 5 minutes
- Simply position the Rowing Skid on the surface indicated
- Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the AIRSKIFF 17'
- The versatile AIRSKIFF 17' is also designed for Stand Up Paddling using the adjustable lightweight carbon SUP paddle. (# 980 003)
Width 69 cm stabilising line
53 cm water line
Thickness 15 cm Volume
Weight AIRSKIFF 15.5 kg
backpack 3.9 kg
Max. Load 155 kg Air Chambers 3 Material Double Layer Drop Stitch Pressure
base 15 psi (1 bar)
side chambers 4 psi (0,3 bar)
Quick-release with non-detachable safety wedge
1 x 8" hard fin, black
less than 5 minutes Dimensions when stowed 75 x 40 x 25 cm