ROWonAIR DUDE 18'
The wide rowing board for maximum safety
The large volume of the DUDE 18' provides more safety and enables effortless gliding with passenger, double sculls or alone. The DUDE 18' is therefore perfect for longer rowing tours, alone or in company. Despite its size, this inflatable rowing board can be stowed away easily and fast. The DUDE 18' makes flexible and safe rowing tours possible. Now there is nothing that can get in the way of your rowing experience with your friends, family member or training partners.
- High quality construction with Composite SuperLight™ Drop Stitch provides more strength, rigidity and low weight
- Row alone or in company, take along a passenger or row with double sculls
- High-class adhesives and material provide long durability and UV- and temperature resistance
- Large, screw-type relief valve enables you to deflate quickly and easily
- High-pressure air pump with pressure gauge (bar/psi) for fast and comfortable inflation in under 10 minutes
- Flex-Fin with Easy-Mount knob keeps the rowing board on track
- Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the DUDE 18'
- 4° V-Bottom and rocker line provide a fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke
Board 12.8 kg
backpack 2.8 kg
240 kg Material
Composite SuperLight™ Drop Stitch
up to 120 psi (1.4 bar)
5.4" Flex-Fin with Easy-Mount
under 10 minutes
Dimensions when stowed
80 x 55 x 30 cm