ROWonAIR MOJO 18'
The fast rowing board for best performance
The MOJO 18' is our performance-driven rowing board, providing aspiring rowers with the best rowing experience on the water. This long, narrow board was designed with a 4° V-Bottom and a rocker line, which turns every rowing stroke into effortless gliding. Despite its length, this inflatable rowing board can be stowed away easily and fast. The MOJO 18' is therefore perfect for flexible and performance-driven rowing. Now nothing stands in the way of having serious rowing training whenever you want at a location of your choosing.
- High quality construction with Composite SuperLight™ Drop Stitch provides more strength, rigidity and low weight
- High-class adhesives and material provide long durability and UV- and temperature resistance
- Large, screw-type relief valve enables you to deflate quickly and easily
- High-pressure air pump with pressure gauge (bar/psi) for fast and comfortable inflation in under 9 minutes
- Flex-Fin with Easy-Mount knob keeps the rowing board on track
- Row alone or in company, take along a passenger or row with double sculls
- Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the MOJO 18'
- 4° V-Bottom and rocker line provide a fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke
Board 11.4 kg
backpack 2.8 kg
Composite SuperLight™ Drop Stitch
up to 20 psi (1.4 bar)
5.4" Flex-Fin with Easy-Mount
under 9 minutes
Dimensions when stowed
70 x 55 x 30 cm