ROWonAIR SUP 14'
The lightweight all-rounder weighing just 9.8 kg
The SUP 14' is the ultimate ROW ON for every skill level: entry level rowers, touring rowers and rowing athletes can look forward to putting many miles behind them with this 14 feet SUP board with excellent gliding characteristics. Thanks to its stability in the water, rowing is fun on flat water as well as over big waves. The Dry-Bag is secured safely for longer tours using the elastic netting. Can be used for a wide range of applications, including Stand Up Paddling. Easy to transport in a sea-sack backpack and quick to pump up. Top quality, strong and wear resistant materials, yet weights just 9.8 kg.
- Narrow and long, with a rocker line designed for a long, fast waterline and effortless gliding with each stroke
- High quality construction with Aadvanced Drop Stitch Fabric
- High-class adhesives and material for a long durability and UV- and temperature resistance
- Large, screw-type relief valve enables you to deflate quickly and easily
- High pressure air pump with pressure gauge (bar/psi) for fast and comfortable inflation in less than 7 minutes
- Simply position the Rowing Skid on the surface indicated
- Hook up to the pre-mounted D-rings and tighten the belt to attach the RowVista® or RowMotion® Rowing Skid to the SUP 14'
- Only 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs)
- The versatile SUP 14' is also designed for Stand Up Paddlingusing the adjustable lightweight carbon SUP paddle (# 980 003)
Length 4.3 m Width
Thickness 15 cm Volume 325 dm3 Weight
SUP 9.8 kg
backpack 1.7 kg
Material Composite Super LightTM Drop Stitch Pressure
up to 15 psi (1 bar)
US box with stainless steel bolt to secure
1 x 9" Flex-Fin, black
Optional: 4.6" Flex-Fin, amber
less than 7 Minutes Dimensions when stowed 40 x 40 x 80 cm