Row in the direction you’re facing
RowVista® forward rowing system offer the same performance as traditional rowing configurations. An adjustable stop limits movement to the rear so that you can row without using foot straps. Very comfortable, if you want to row barefoot in summer. The oarlocks snap onto the side beams without the need for tools. The sliding seat runs smoothly and quietly along the center beam on six ball bearings. The foot stretcher unit can be attached onto the center beam and can be locked in 5 positions for optimum weight distribution.
- A technical masterpiece – Oar blade feathering despite reverse direction
- No energy is wasted thanks to the highly efficient linkage
- During sailing, the oars are folded together and can be stowed under the seat
- Second seat on the center beam – For a passenger or rowing partner
- Bow net for the Basic Boat – Optimal for stowing luggage on longer tours
- Weight of each RowVista® forward rowing scull: 3.9 kg
- Oar Blade Shape: Big Blade
A technical masterpiece
The world's best forward rowing system with linkage mechanism and blade feathering integrated.
RowVista® system holds both national and international patents, and pending patents.
Over the past 100 years, more than 250 patents have been registered for forward rowing systems.
None are practical due to inadequate feathering systems.